Secret Facebook Group – Raising Sexually Healthy Children – One Year
$60.00 / year
This is a one year subscription to the secret FB group Raising Sexually Healthy Children. Your subscription will renew on the same date one year from when you purchase. You can cancel your subscription anytime, however there are no refunds. At the end of your one year subscription, you’ll get a reminder to re-subscribe.
FAQ’s and Information about secret Facebook group
How does it work?
- You will get an invitation by email to join the group. If you accept the invitation, you will be added by an admin.
- It is a secret group, so no one will know you are in it, unless they are too. It will not come up on your facebook profile as a group you are a member of.
- Only people within the group can see your posts.
Why do I want to be a member?
- It’s like having a professional sexuality educator in your back pocket (or wherever you keep your phone )
- You can post questions that I will answer within 24 hours
- On a weekly basis, I will also post an answer to a question, tip, scenario, or conversation prompt to help increase your skills and comfort with talking about sexuality.
- You will then have access to all previous content that you can use for your own learning and can learn from other parents’ questions.
- You get first dibs on future classes, special discounts and extras that are not available to everyone.
- You get 2 months free to see if it’s for you- No risk, no commitment.
What is the cost?
- It is $5 a month for a month-to-month membership or if you pay for a year up front, you can save 20%.
- There is no long-term commitment, you can cancel at any time- you have full control over your membership.
- There are no refunds.
Cancel / Change My Subscription
Goto your Account Page – and click on Subscriptions.
- Cancel or Suspend an active subscription
- Reactivate a suspended subscription
- Resubscribe an expired or canceled subscription
- Change the Payment Method used for automatic recurring payments
Why are you charging if Facebook is free?
- You are not paying to have access to Facebook, but to have easy, affordable access to me and to access the content and resources I will provide in the group.