7 Essential Tools for Raising Sexually Healthy Children
Dreading “the Sex Talk”? Do the words “How are babies made?” make you break out in a sweat? Wish you had the right answers? Now there’s a class that makes that possible.
Join me to learn the 7 tools that give you a no-fail framework for answering your child’s sex questions. When your kid wants to talk about sex, this class is your key to getting it right.
What This Class Has To Offer
Your 7 Essential Tools for Surviving the Sex Talk course contains everything you need to confidently talk to your kid about sex.
• THE RIGHT AGE TO TALK ABOUT SEX
Worried your timing is off? Find out what your child needs to know now.
• 7 SAMPLE SCRIPTS
Even on the toughest questions, you’ll never be at a loss for words.
• DISCOVER YOUR SEXUALITY VALUES
Clarify YOUR values around sex, and find out how to pass those on to your child.
• A CURATED LIBRARY OF RESOURCES
Useful and age-appropriate information for you and your child.
• CONVENIENCE & FLEXIBILITY
8 short videos so you can watch what you can, when you can. Take your time: You have access for one full year.
• PRIVATE SUPPORT GROUP (Bonuses)
BONUS 1: Get 2 months free in my private Facebook group. Post your questions to get my professional feedback as you work through the course.
BONUS 2: 1/2 hour of free coaching for the first 25 people who purchase the class ($37 value)
I’m Emi Canahuati and I’m a sexuality educator.
It’s my mission to help parents raise sexually healthy children and I’ve been doing this important work for over 18 years.
I’m certified as a sexuality educator by AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists), and hold a master’s degree in counseling. I am dedicated to helping parents and caregivers deliver open, honest, age-appropriate and positive messages about sex and sexuality.
- Sexuality is a lifelong, natural and integral part of who we are as human beings.
- Children deserve access to positive, accurate, age-and-developmentally-appropriate information about sex and sexuality.
- Parents who speak openly and honestly about sexuality with their children strengthen the parent-child bond.
- Access to positive sex education produces what our society needs: sexually healthy adolescents and adults.