7 Essential Tools for Raising Sexually Healthy Children
Dreading “the Sex Talk”? Do the words “How are babies made?” make you break out in a sweat? Wish you had the right answers? Now there’s a class that makes that possible.
Join me to learn the 7 tools that give you a no-fail framework for answering your child’s sex questions. When your kid wants to talk about sex, this class is your key to getting it right.
Special introductory rate + 2 Bonuses before July 20th $37
What This Class Has To Offer
Your 7 Essential Tools for Surviving the Sex Talk course contains everything you need to confidently talk to your kid about sex.
• THE RIGHT AGE TO TALK ABOUT SEX
Worried your timing is off? Find out what your child needs to know now.
• 7 SAMPLE SCRIPTS
Even on the toughest questions, you’ll never be at a loss for words.
• DISCOVER YOUR SEXUALITY VALUES
Clarify YOUR values around sex, and find out how to pass those on to your child.
• A CURATED LIBRARY OF RESOURCES
Useful and age-appropriate information for you and your child.
• CONVENIENCE & FLEXIBILITY
8 short videos so you can watch what you can, when you can. Take your time: You have access for one full year.
• PRIVATE SUPPORT GROUP (Bonuses)
BONUS 1: Get 2 months free in my private Facebook group. Post your questions to get my professional feedback as you work through the course.
BONUS 2: 1/2 hour of free coaching for the first 25 people who purchase the class ($37 value)
Don’t forget that’s a $30 savings when you purchase before July 20th.
I’m Emi Canahuati and I’m a sexuality educator.
It’s my mission to help parents raise sexually healthy children and I’ve been doing this important work for over 18 years.
I’m certified as a sexuality educator by AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists), and hold a master’s degree in counseling. I am dedicated to helping parents and caregivers deliver open, honest, age-appropriate and positive messages about sex and sexuality.
- Sexuality is a lifelong, natural and integral part of who we are as human beings.
- Children deserve access to positive, accurate, age-and-developmentally-appropriate information about sex and sexuality.
- Parents who speak openly and honestly about sexuality with their children strengthen the parent-child bond.
- Access to positive sex education produces what our society needs: sexually healthy adolescents and adults.