1. How We Collect Information From or About You
Information You Provide
We and our service providers collect information that you provide when you use our website, including, but not limited to, when you:
- create an account;
- contribute content to our website, such as when you comment on an article;
- use interactive features, such as our tools and apps or the chat feature;
- make a purchase (e.g., purchase products from the Talk & Thrive Education, LLC shop);
- apply for a job or for a volunteer or internship opportunity;
- sign up to receive updates and other communications from Talk & Thrive Education, LLC;
- enter a contest, sweepstakes, or promotion;
- participate in polls or surveys; or
- otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request.
The information that you provide us can include, but is not limited to:
- your name;
- your photograph;
- your contact information, such as your physical address, email address, and phone number;
- your username, password, and other account information;
- demographic information such as your age, gender, and ethnicity;
- transaction-related information, such as credit card information;
- information you provide when submitting an application for employment, internship, or volunteer opportunities; and
- information you provide when you request information or contact us.
- You have control over your own privacy. Think carefully before providing any personal or financial information online.
Information Automatically Collected From You
We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device over time and across different websites when you use the Online Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your geographic location, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Online Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Online Services, and the search terms you enter on the Online Services. This information allows us and our service providers to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Online Services, to improve our website and the services we provide, and to provide you with Targeted Advertisements. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that many websites save on your computer when you visit and access when you return, or similar technologies. We also collect this information by setting a unique anonymous identifier called User ID, set by Universal Google Analytics. User ID helps identify unique users across multiple devices and browsers. Clearing your cookies does not ensure that you will not be recognized as the same unique visitor even after you cleared them. Website visitors who do not want their data collected with Google Analytics in this way can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
2. How We Use Your Information
We and our affiliates may use the information we collect from or about you through our website for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with products, services, or information you request;
- processing any transactions, you have authorized;
- following up on services or information we provided to you;
- contacting you about advocacy efforts;
- delivering advertisements targeted to your interests;
- conducting research;
- promoting our services;
- processing an employment, internship, or volunteer application;
- providing you with information about our website or required notices;
- allowing us to improve our website and the services we provide;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Online Services; and
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through our website or elsewhere for any of these purposes, including for the delivery of targeted advertisements.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
3. To Whom We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose the information we collect from or about you through our website:
- to our affiliates;
- to service providers who work on our behalf;
- to other organizations that work with us for the provision of co-branded communications about Talk & Thrive Education, LLC and those organizations’ products or services;
- as required by law;
- when required to protect our rights or your safety or the safety of others, or to detect, prevent, or respond to misuse of our website; and
- to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share de-identified information, such as reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, with third parties, including researchers.
4. Links to Third-Party Sites
6. Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California and have provided your personally identifiable information to us, you may request information once per calendar year about our disclosures of certain categories of your personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in writing at the following email address: info@TalkAndThrive.com”
7. How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at info@TalkAndThrive.com